Accessories...

...have been studying my home decor magazines, and wondering why when I have a house it sometimes looks less than picture perfect lol!

Well, Ive decided, we've definitely got too much stuff!
- solution: storage, storage, storage. You can never have enough. And throw out anything you don't use/love.

Sometimes my styles don't match or compliment each other, and I try to do too much in one space.
- Simplicity is sometimes the way to go.

And finally accesories can give the room that extra 'pop' lol!
-We just bought a lounge suite, pale coloured of green apricot and tan, with a cream base. I love the lastest colours for accessories ( and sometimes clothes, which I don't love, but thats another story), of tangerine, lime greens and creams. I am making cushions that will compliment and bring out the colours in the couches, and the best thing about it is that cushions are cheap to make, and you can change the colour scheme at anytime with out spending much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

House totals

Total so far: $333.00
Couches we picked up today: $50





TOTAL: $383.00

Just need a washing machine and i think we are through! Still a few other things that we need to get later, but I think I've got the things to start with for under $500!!

Pretty good bargain hunting.

Comments

Popular Posts