I'm not even going to try...

...not even a little bit!

I should really not be a blog owner, I get really excited, promise interesting content and then do nothing...

For ages...

Mostly nothing for years!! Well, I just found this blog again.  It was originally made to document our journey from New Zealand to Australia and back to New Zealand.  

A lot has happened that will not ever be on here haha, way too long. The long and short of it is:
  1. We are still in Australia
  2. I lost a brother.
  3. We have a long term goal to regenerate family land.
  4. My eldest child finished homeschooling, went to high school, graduated high school and is now a new adult.
  5. One is nearly finished homeschooling and has just enrolled in TAFE doing the academic foundation studies.
  6. The last child is still homeschooling, games a lot and sleeps a lot.
  7. On my own education.  I finished a diploma in applied science (counselling) and a Cert IV at TAFE in Graphic Design. As well as several MOOCs courses.
  8. Work-wise I've worked at Woolworths, the NAB and Bunnings, online at Rev and Lionbridge.
  9. My honey has worked at the same driving job almost since we got here and he still loves it!
  10. Recently we've started looking at a market stall as a way to get extra money.
So while I haven't actually written any recent posts, that is about all you really need to know about our history thus far.

Here on in, I'll be writing about market stalls and online businesses, self-sufficiency again, permaculture and continuing education.

Here have a glass of wine!

Comments

Popular Posts