Organisation...

...I love the Flylady , She has to have bless thousands, mabey millions around the world!! I haven't really needed to organise my whole household since moving here, but I really should have carried on with her routines when we did arrrive.

I am in the middle of organising my house, and I haven't even got there, we do her routines as part of our daily schedule in our house we are in now, and I haven't felt so organise in ages.

My children and I packed nearly the rest of our stuff yesterday, without so much as a moan, even the my 3yr old baby 'Sonny bunny', (won't he just love me calling him that when he's 18 lol!), was getting under his bed to retrieve shoes and put them in the packing boxes.

I think what I have gotten the most out of the Flylade routines, is that it can be done, a little bit at a time, not rush at the last minute and let the disorganisation overwhelm you!! I don't at all feel rushed, I am calm and even relaxed, I suppose it helps that we don't have all our 'stuff' here, but if you know me, you know what the house can be like. Having the tools and the knowledge to tackle the 'hoarder' bug is a blessing beyond belief, and only when you know the relief it brings, do you think 'how could you have lived without it!'

Anyway I now have out the clothes we need for about 7 days (may need to pack a few more bits and pieces)

Most of the stuff is packed its just a matter of putting it somewhere!

I am endeavouring to declutter today onwards, I know, I know, I should have started that when I first started packing, but the rest will be done when we get to where we are going!

I am slowly cleaning the house down, even though I am going to pay to have cleaners come in I want the job to be easier, and hopefully cheaper. Yesterday: washed bedroom curtains, cleaned louvers (sp?) on laundry door, cleaned dust bunnies behind TV, cleaned tv (kiddies are all helping, cleaned washing machine (while I was fixing it!!!!), mopped laundry, finally the rubbish and recycling demons are under control, I didn't have to pay to get our washing done yesterday (I fixed the washing machine!!!!), all of our clothes and towels are clean.

I know there are those of you out there that are going, 'so??', 'she cleaned the house, big deal', to me it is a big deal.

And I'm pretty darn proud of myself.

Thank you Flylady.

Comments

Popular Posts