Karaoke...

...My BIL has a karaoke machine, just the little one for home, so we went around there tonight had a barbeque (and I tried out my new recipe for sloppy joes cooked in a slow cooker, yum!)and after we looked for our favourite songs and had a ball trying to sing with the machine, I didn't want to go home, and I'm usually the first to go!

I have to say though my family and thats on my husbands side also, is very talented in the singing area, but its not often we can sing together and not be well on the way to being drunk!! OR on stage performing Kapa Haka (Maori traditional/contemporary perfomances: poi, haka, action songs etc.) I think this is going to be great for us.

Our best song tonight: More than words by Extreme, we sounded great until that last little bit on the extended version, where they get quite tricky with their singing. Never mind, we can always try next week.

Words for you to sing along to.
EXTREME lyrics


Our Saturdays are called 'Seafood Saturdays' because we have a family meal, mainly seafood, and I think I might call Sundays 'Singing Sundays'.

Life is Good!!

Comments

Popular Posts