Cast Off, Swimming all go, Raining everyday!!!


...Well almost, supposed to be nearly summer here, but noone told the weather that lol!

We've had a couple of warmish days, where the kiddles were in the pool, but mostly rainy this week. Mind you I prefer rain to searing heat.

The two littlies, have just started swimming around by themselves, bought a few different flotation devices and told the kiddies to choose which one they preferred. I had to actually get into the pool and coax each one in, now they just get into their togs, get their floaties and jump in!! Yay I can sit on the laptop while everyones playing!! (don't worry always aware of whats going on!!)

'Liseys cast came of last week, so shes been in the pool this week, its been good for her leg too, takin longer than I thought it would to get her back on her feet. Thought she'd be up and running as soon as the cast came off, can you tell I haven't had a broken leg before!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly getting to know more and more about internet marketing, all the info is a little bit over my head at the moment. Did up to day 14 on the 30 day challenge, and stopped, have just started again goin over the different lessons, of course my hosting was overdue, so my first blog for my business is currently suspended, but should be on by the weekend, if you want to check it out its at www.handmadebags.org. Doing a bit of work on it once it gets back up and running this is a practice for me call it my beta business, get it!!?? Beta, better, oh never mind!!

Im following a few people on various social networking blogs, etc. like twitter, blogger.com yada yada yada. Just trying to get a feel what every things about. Ive got a whole lot more to do.

At moment I wondering what social bookmarking is really about?? I know its to get word out to everyone about what your doing, but sometimes this seems alot of work for nothing. I think mabey I should try another niche? I did do some number crunching, but really numbers aren't my forte, so mabey I got it wrong.

Anyway Im going to stick with this online thing, I have to make money, and I can't go out to work, this is the ultimate in freedom...

Comments

Popular Posts