Susan Boyle...

...I have to share my most favourite YouTube video of 2009, along with over 84 million of my closest friends!! And that is the Susan Boyle, Britains got talent 2009 audition.

Now I had not really heard of Susan Boyle prior to when her Christmas album came out, and when she sung Wild Horses in America, so already knew she was a good singer, but when I watched the YouTube vid, I was blown away, and was teary throught the whole performance.

Mostly, I think, because no one really expected her to be any good at all, and they were just taken back by her talent. I love the look of the judges when the first strains of the song come out her mouth, priceless!

I still watch it ever week or so and still cry, I'm a big baby. Of course I asked the kids for her CD for Christmas. Now, she has the song on it that made her a star which sounds better each time I listen, and wild Horses, but I also think some songs feel very moody or dark, which may not be everyone's cup of tea, however her voice is haunting and beautiful. I love it!



WEll I can't put the link to YouTube in at the mo, but its not that hard to search for!

Luv and Hugs World!

Comments

Popular Posts