Thinking of moving home again...

...The cost of housing is through the roof, the cost of living is just as high. We want to buy a house, but not with the interest rates continuing to rise. Although that sounds a bit like procrastinating doesn't it, 'the interest rates are too high, the house prices are too high, I need to get an expresso maker,' all excuses to not commit to something.

I am not sure what to do next, I want to go home there is the family home we can live in although MHoney will have to find suitable work, definitely won't be getting the money he gets here. There is the option to go to mining, which pays a heck of alot more, but after seeing some of what the miners do here in Aussie, I'm not sure I want him risking life and limb for more money (looks scary to me anyway). I can get a job or start a business, which would be the obvious thing. I am Homeschooling the kids so we'd either have to shuffle around hours to suit or I'd have to put them into daycare and school.

Well at least I've written down our options. Although Goals would be alot more helpful.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We put in an application for a house today, always scary. My son and I went to the realestate agent and dropped it of, it was in the little village type shopping area, very cute, had a libray and childhood center, the local Catholic church, which would be handy when we move, has heaps of shops and services, which is great, I always prefer to support local establishments rather than go to the malls and larger shopping centers.

I have a good feeling about this application, but I have been known to be wrong about these things once in a while. Here's hoping.

Got two house viewings tomorrow, one at 10am one at 11am, so time will be tight.

Good night...

Comments

Popular Posts