A quilt project...

...I want to start making a quilt, so I designed a pattern, I did it in Paint(the Microsoft program) with no actual patterns/material in mind, just colours, so the colours are a little blah!! But I would like to hear what people think, specifically critisism/ideas from experienced quilters...



...I think it will be longer, haven't got down to specifics yet, but the block(??) will be about 15cm x 15cm without the red border. Do you think that might be too busy, or should I go with a variety of different colours for each block? I will start with a quilt just a little smaller than a single bed, I want it for the lounge room.

The whole quilt will be bound with a patterned black fabric of some kind.

Thanks for looking and please comment, remember first time quilter, need ALOT of help!!

Comments

Maree Johnson said…
Hi Turina

This looks like a great project! I've finally caught up with your blogs and have really enjoyed reading them. Hope you post again with progress on the quilt!!! Good luck with it, and I hope you guys have found a house now?!

Maree, Rotorua, NZ

Popular Posts