HoUSe HunTInG StiLL...

...I know we've only got a couple of weeks, am seeing about 5 houses so far this week, including one on Saturday. The problems are that some of the houses, in my opinion, are not fit to live in.

I went to look at one this morning and it was quite habitable, we will apply, but it is parked two houses away from a main intersection! Just backing out today was a nightmare and there really isn't any fencing to keep my brood in the yard. On second thoughts, safety of the kidddies, vs. a place over our heads!

Anyway I have two tomorrow that are pretty promising, so we'll be out and about all morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Purchases this week, these are all extras (ie not necessary!)

Another camera, although this is a digital camera for $31 mainly for taking photos for Ebay, need to make money some how instead of spending all the time.

A canister set:


A cookie jar:



and some limited edition prints straight from the artist! I won't put the photos on here due to the copyrights of the prints, but they are beautiful, originals done in chalk pastel, I bought a set of three prints of tortoises, swimming, the colours are smooth and dreamy like. One is an A4 size printed onto canvas paper, and the other two are 5" by 7" prints. Not sure how I will frame them yet, but once they are hung will put a photo on.

Comments

Popular Posts