Packin's started...

...You always know when your a hoarder, when you start packing to move! I started today and I already have 1 large bag of rubbish, I would have had more, but I don't want to sort clothes until we get to where we are going.

I put 4 large zipped bags of clothes into the garage, and some more including one large bag of stuffed toys.

The kiddles are being very resonable considering that I'm packing up all opened Christmas presents, and not letting them open the rest! Yes my children do still have unopened (in their boxes not wrapped!) we had alot of family round so they got alot of presents I am actually proud of them that they didn't just rip into everything and open them up, we've had no breakages at all lol! and only the spiderman spray web!? is all used up!

All our shoes are packed, and we only have about 5-7 days worth of clothes out.

Next of course I have to get some storage boxes and pack the books, that'll be a mission and a half. We've only been here since the beginning of the year, but have accumulated a pretty impressive pile. I think I will get rid of any we're not using prior to our move.

We don't really have alot to take, but thats another post. Good night world, thank the Lord you are well!

Comments

Popular Posts