Christmas time again...

...Well my second day blogging in a row!! Have another blog on Homeschoolblogger.com and haven't kept up with that one either. Am going to try to get a little blog in at least once a week.

Anyway, since August;

  1. My mother in law has been diagnosed with lung cancer.
  2. We are still living with her, and not really getting on well at times.
  3. My daughter is doing well in her homeschooling, all though some days she doesn't want to do anything!! Am tempted to give in to unschooling and just let her go for it, but I just can't its not in my nature I suppose.
  4. Having a large Christmas here that really Im not looking forward to, I might be wrong, but Im not usually, Luckily next year Im going home for Christmas.
  5. Have been getting out a bit and going on some excursions with the kiddies, would like to do more though.
  6. Am trying to return to being a regular church goer.
  7. Ma Honey is enjoying his work.
  8. I want to see if he can get another job out of state so we can move.
  9. Have looked into buying our own home while here, looks promising, but not sure yet. We may just go with our original plan to send money home to buy back there, I think the bottom has dropped out of the housing market back there and the time to buy is now. Or so my 'contacts' inform me.
  10. Our really cheap computer did exactly what a really cheap computer does and stopped working, in process of getting our money back, of course I lost the receipt!! Have every other receipt, had the receipt for the computer last month, and suddenly its gone.

Well thats all the short version, its been hard dealing with the illness, but I think Im doing well, (so is the patient, but shes not the positive type, enough said)

The kiddies are also coping well, considering, we all try to stay positive, and the little ones dont really mind all the hospital visits.

Never mind we'll see what happens in the new year.

e Merry Christmas All e

Comments

Popular Posts