'Lisey's truely awesome idea!!

My Daughter came up with an idea today, she's a bit of a thinker always coming up with something new to do.

But today in the car she came up with an idea that some adults would love to think of. I'm not going to put it out here in cyber space for all and sundry to pick up on and we've sworn her to secrecy can't even tell her cousin!!

And remember she's only 9 so I think her father and I were both taken back. Although I know children are less inhibited by the 'oh you can't do that' type mentality that seems to take over once you hit puberty and suddenly think you know everything.

Children's minds are free of restrictions, except the ones we put on them, they think anything is possible and if you say it can't be done, they want to know why not.

Can you imagine being able to say 'why can't I do it' instead of 'I can't do it'!! I know thats how inventors and entrepreneurs must think.

But all I'm saying is watch this space [ ]!! Will keep you posted

Comments

Popular Posts