My Christmas moan...

We have nearly finished all the Christmas present shopping, I actually don't like that part of Christmas, finding presents for all and sundry, I think because, with my family everyone appreciates what you buy them, and there is never any contest. On the other side the presents get more and more expensive every year so I find myself trying to make it up, specially to my kiddies by buying lots of stuff.

Not so this year, I bought everyone one thing each roughly the same price, and next year, everyone is getting the same thing, starting with pyjamas which I know everyone needs!!

It doesn't even feel like Christmas, because I want to do the things that mean something to me but it doesn't mean anything to the inlaws so I don't want to push any buttons by doing the traditions we usually do, luckily we'll be moving by next year, what a difference your own home makes.

Anyway, I'd better stop now, next post will be all positive, I hope, I know I meant!!

Comments

Popular Posts