My latest big find...

...You know I don't really understand what I've got myself into yet, but I think its going to be pretty fun!!

I joined up to the thirty day challenge, through a homeschool contact.  Now I do know that its sort of about internet marketing and making your first dollar online, but at the moment we are going through something called pretraining with the 'boss' I suppose you call him and he's helping us set up our computers with all the tools we will need to do the challenge.  The actual challlenge starts on the 1st of August.  Don't ask me what we will be doing, I have no idea, all I know is that I am in training, and actually learning something about all the neat stuff that's out there and available for us to use.

I am, at the moment typing this through the Flock browser, sort of like Firefox apparently.  I downloaded this browser on the recommendation of this 30 day challenge crew.  You can load up all your adddons etc. like facebook, twitter, blogger etc. gmail and lots others, and its all right there at your fingertips.  Because I have Blogger signed on I am assuming that when I have finished doing this and hit Publish it will go to my blog, I say assuming, if it doesn't I'm in trouble aren't I lol!  I have to say its really cool,  IMHO, but seeing as I've nearly always used Internet explorer, with just a little go at I think a hotmail browser, google browser??? I can't remember.  The layout uses the tab thing that Vista (for those of you on PC's) has in the internet explorer, which I like, but the rest of the layout is pretty different.  Just as an aside, I am thinking of purchasing a Mac computer, for the first time, mainly because I want to get into graphic designing using computer based programmes.

This is my link to the thirty day challenge,
http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com/challenge/19537   if you want to check it out.  I know this isn't the greatest advertisment to say the least, but I think if your like me and really don't have much of a clue about whats out there in cyberspace, then at the very least you'll come out at the other end a little more clued up.  If your way more computer literate I think you'd better check it out also, you'll know what this guy is talking about, and you might make yourself some money and have fun.  Hey that sounds like the ideal job, learn something, have fun and make some money.

Well here I go, if I never find this post again Its been nice knowing you...pressing publish...NOW
Blogged with the Flock Browser

Comments

Popular Posts