Whooohoo!!!!

....'We've got wheels, we've got wheeeels!! After 4 months without a car. It's a 2001 Holden Commodore, I'll post a picture of it once we find the USB cord for the camera. Meanwhile... Its a sort of light goldy colour with a SS body kit. Not modified at all, yet, but its real clean inside, got 10 mths registration and 3 year warranty, so pretty cool aye?!

Our biggest thing is that we actually have a radio, that picks up signals!!! I know amazing! We can listen to, no wait for it, more than one radio station!!!! I couldn't believe it either.

We just got it today, so am still learning to use it. If a car sales person is reading this, one little piece of advice. Tell the customer about the engine emobiliser before they drive it off the lot!! I tried to start it up this afternoon when Sam said we'd go for a drive and it wouldn't turn over. My heart skipped a beat, I thought we'd bought a dud, even Sam thought something was up, until he realised what was wrong.

Anyway, it drives real smooth, looks good and didn't cost the earth. The kids love it, Tamerah even kissed it when we drove up, then she hugged me, her father and her aunty.

Thats me for the night, been a big day, everyones just got home from the Coronation social, so its sleep time.

Nighty night world.

Comments

Popular Posts