On the other side....

.... Well here we are, in Sydney Australia, believe it or not the weather is pretty much like home! although thats where the similiarities end. Its pretty fast here, the people, the cars the food. Don't like it at all, but the kids do, and Sam is enjoying his job and being near his family.

Not going to say much right now, wait until things settle.

Currently my little man has been vomiting and has diarreaha, so hes real quiet and sickly at the moment.

One observation, I feel like every thing is fake here, you know like, we had a family get together over the easter weekend, and everyone is real glad to see each other, but they all say how they don't miss New Zealand and would never go home to live etc. they enjoy the lifestyle over here blah blah blah, but to me it sounds like they are trying to justify their reasons for being here.?? I am straight to the point when someone asks I just say no I don't want to stay, everyone says I won't want to leave in a few years, but I know I'll always want to come home. As I said in the weekend, I was born here, I don't want to die here as well, Its not home.

Love ya all!

Comments

Popular Posts