Creativity rocks!!

Have had a very creative few months since starting the 30 day challenge, I didn't start the business I was going to yet, but I have been knitting almost continuously, I suppose it was a challenge, I just started something I didn't think I would.

I've even got the kids creating, they started knitting Lisey wanted to make a bag for her ipod but after we'd finished it I realised the wool was not stable enough to make a strong bag, so I suggested we felt the finished product. It turned out really well, she gave it to her nana when she came to Aus. See bag below:

I've so far started way more knitting projects than I've finished, something which is fairly typical for me!
  1. black scarf for my son, finished!
  2. blue jumper for my son also, nearly finished
  3. a purple and white bunny, not quite finished
  4. a blue teddy bear, for my son, just started
  5. lacy wrap, not finished but getting there
  6. lace fingerless gloves, finished one, started on the second.
  7. a pink jumper for my daughter, finished back, started on front.
  8. rainbow coloured legwarmers, finished one, since my daugter broke her leg she has been using it to keep her unbroken leg warm. haven't started on the second one yet.
I want to start knitting for next years winter. My plan is to go home to New Zealand at some time, so I will definitely need some protection haha!

I will be posting photos later might do it before they are finished and when I have finished them.

Just getting back into the habit of knitting so haven't started anything too difficult, I also don't like anything too big that is repetitive. For my sons jumper I used Panda? Zoomy wool, took about a week to knit and I just haven't sewn it together yet. my daughters jumper on the other hand is in Patons superwash 8ply on 4mm needles, so its taken me alot longer.

I'm looking forward to this revival of my hobby.

Laters....

Comments

Popular Posts